Spring Break Camp
Total Tuition: $495.00 per student
Day Camp program is open to students 5th through 8th grade. Daily pick-up and drop-off is required each day and students are required to bring a snack and lunch each day.
To enroll, complete information about your student. Add the selection to cart, view cart and then proceed to checkout to complete enrollment process. Full tuition payment is due to secure student’s spot in session.
Enrollment is accepted online with tuition payment due at enrollment. Program is open to students 5th through 8th grade. Prior to enrollment, you must review all Program Details and Terms and Conditions; by enrolling you agree to all items. Required forms for attendance at SEACAMP San Diego are accessed through the email sent after enrollment to the email address on file. Forms are due 14 days prior to session start date on or before March 18, 2024.
Spring Break Camp is open to students 5th through 8th grade. Daily pick-up and drop-off is required each day and students will be required to bring a snack and lunch each day. All Program Details must be review prior to enrollment.
To enroll complete information about your student. Add the selection to cart and then proceed to checkout to complete enrollment process. Full tuition payment is due to secure student’s spot in session. To see all Rules and Polices regarding SEACAMP Programs, see Terms and Conditions.
Registration Forms Information
Required forms for attendance at SEACAMP San Diego are accessed through the email sent after enrollment to the address on file. Registration Forms must be completed online and you will need to be logged-in to your account at www.seacamp.com/my-account to view. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one here. Required Forms for student attendance at SEACAMP San Diego must be completed by a parent or guardian and include student health information, authorized check-in/out adults, and release forms.
Forms are due 14 days prior to session start date on or before Monday, March 18. If student is enrolled within 14 days of the session start date, Forms will be due within 24 hours of enrollment or before the session starts.
- Registration Forms: Online forms including the Student Health and Release Forms must be completed and submitted two weeks prior to session. Forms are required and changes or modifications to the forms are prohibited. Please collect the following prior to starting the forms: Immunization records (required to be uploaded)
- Immunization record (electronic version to be uploaded).
- Health insurance card to be uploaded
Cancellation policy applies per student, per session. Cancellations more than 61 days prior to session start date are eligible for a full refund minus a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations between 31 and 60 days prior to session start date are subject to a $200 cancellation fee. All tuition is non-refundable between 0 and 30 days prior to session start date. All cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received in the above time frames. Cancellation email must include student’s name, date of birth, and session date.
Cancellation Policy due to Medical Withdrawal or COVID-19 Infection Withdrawal
Cancellations made due to medical withdrawal or COVID-19 infection withdrawal between 0 and 30 days prior to session date require a physician note and/or or proof of infection with cancellation. Notification of medical withdrawal must include a note from participant’s primary care physician or physician providing care stating why participant is unable to attend SEACAMP San Diego. Notification of COVID-19 infection withdrawal must include a record of infection from medical provider, pharmacy, lab or clinic. Cancellation must be submitted via email to email@example.com and must also include student’s name, date of birth, and session date. Cancellations between 30 days and two weeks prior to session start date are subject to a $100.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations between two weeks and 72 hours of session start date are subject to a $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 72 hours of the session start date are subject to a $300 cancellation fee. All tuition amounts are non-refundable if notice of cancellation does not include physician note and/or record of COVID-19 infection. Cancellations/withdrawals received more than 30 days prior to session start date are subject to the normal Cancellation Policy. Cancellation Policy applies to each session.
If program is cancelled by SEACAMP due health and safety concerns, deposit/tuition is refundable minus a $50 processing fee.
Late Fee Policy
A late fee of $1.00 per minute after 4:00pm will be due at check-out. However, there will be a one-time 5-minute grace period for a late check-out during the session. After the 5-minute grace period, a $1.00 fee will be incurred for each additional minute. Late fees must be paid in full via cash by the end of the session. Fees not paid by the end of the session will be invoiced to be paid online with an added 3% processing fee.
Supervision, gear, equipment, admission to all attractions and transportation during program. Students will be required to bring a snack and lunch each day.
Immunization & COVID-19 Policies
Following are all Immunization COVID-19 Policies. SEACAMP San Diego reserves the right to modify or change these policies at any time.
- Per California Regulation for an Organized Camp all participants will be required to provide a copy of their immunization records that include the date of their last tetanus shot, if they have received it. Students that are not able to supply a copy of their immunization records will not be able to attend camp.
- It is strongly recommended that all students are up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations.
- All students must be in good health at the time of their session start date and not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Students with a close contact or recent infection are required to follow California Department of Public Health isolation and quarantine guidelines. Click here to see current guidance.
- Students are required to follow a 10-day precaution plan to avoid sickness prior to the start of the session. Students traveling by air within 10-days of session date are required to wear a high quality face covering in the airport and during the flight.
- COVID-19 testing is not currently required but MAY BE REQUIRED by the time the session begins. Also, face coverings may be required during program.
- Students may undergo a health screening prior to check-in at camp and must not have any symptoms of COVID-19. If a student arrives to camp with one or more of these symptoms, that student is not permitted to check-in. A rapid COVID-19 test may be administered during health screening.
Each family should carefully consider if participation is appropriate for their student due to the additional risk associated with COVID-19. Students who are immunocompromised, or live with individuals at risk of serious illness due to COVID-19 should not attend programs, or they should consult with their doctor to determine if participation would be safe and appropriate.
- Session may be cancelled or modified based on local or regional public health concerns. Please have an alternative plan ready.
- Many activities will occur in public spaces that are accessible to the general public.
- Students may be required to wear a face covering in public places. Face covering must be high quality. Sun buffs and face shields cannot be used in place of a face covering.
- Fiesta Island Youth Aquatic Center is a multi-use facility that will include students from many geographic areas. SEACAMP students will have designated spaces and will have limited to no interaction with other programs.