Transfer Fees – Junior
Summer Camp Transfer Fees for transfers after May 15
Complete the below information regarding your student, add to your cart, then complete checkout.
SEACAMP Jr. sessions are open to students entering 5th through 8th grade in the upcoming fall. Daily pick-up and drop-off is required each day and students will be required to bring a snack and lunch each day. All COVID-19 policies, cancellation policy, and Terms and Conditions should be reviewed prior to enrolling your student.
To enroll, select session date, and complete information about your student. Add the selection to cart and then proceed to checkout to complete enrollment process. Full tuition payment is due to secure student’s spot in desired session. To see all Rules and Polices regarding SEACAMP Programs, see Terms and Conditions.
Each family should carefully consider if participation is appropriate for their student due to the additional risk associated with the COVID-19. Students who are immunocompromised, or live with individuals at risk of serious illness due to COVID-19 should not attend programs, or they should consult with their doctor to determine if participation would be safe and appropriate.
- Session may be cancelled or modified based on local or regional public health concerns. Please have an alternative plan ready.
- Many activities will occur in public park spaces that are accessible to the general public.
- Students may be required to wear a face covering in public places. Face covering must be good quality. Sun buffs and face shields cannot be used in place of a face covering.
- Fiesta Island Youth Aquatic Center is a multi-use facility that may include students from other geographic areas. SEACAMP students will have designated spaces and will have limited to no interaction with other programs.
Cancellation policy applies per student, per session. Cancellations more than 61 days prior to session start date are eligible for a full refund minus a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations between 31 and 60 days prior to session start date are subject to a $200 cancellation fee. All tuition is non-refundable between 0 and 30 days prior to session start date. All cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com and must be received in the above time frames. Cancellation email must include student’s name, date of birth, and session date.
Cancellation Policy due to Medical Withdrawal or COVID-19 Infection Withdrawal
Cancellations made due to medical withdrawal or COVID-19 infection withdrawal between 0 and 30 days prior to session date require a physician note and/or or proof of infection with cancellation. Notification of medical withdrawal must include a note from participant’s primary care physician or physician providing care stating why participant is unable to attend SEACAMP San Diego. Notification of COVID-19 infection withdrawal must include a record of infection from medical provider, pharmacy, lab or clinic. Cancellation must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must also include student’s name, date of birth, and session date. Cancellations between 30 days and two weeks prior to session start date are subject to a $100.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations between two weeks and 72 hours of session start date are subject to a $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 72 hours of the session start date are subject to a $300 cancellation fee. All tuition amounts are non-refundable if notice of cancellation does not include physician note and/or record of COVID-19 infection. Cancellations/withdrawals received more than 30 days prior to session start date are subject to the normal Cancellation Policy. Cancellation Policy applies to each session.
If program is cancelled by SEACAMP due health and safety concerns, deposit/tuition is refundable minus a $50 processing fee.
Transfer Policy applies per student, per session. Students may request to transfer or switch session dates without penalty. Requests will be granted providing space is available and the request is received 30 days prior to currently enrolled session. Fees may apply for changes made within 30 days of session. Request a transfer by emailing email@example.com with your student’s name, date of birth, current session date and desired new session date.
Late Fee Policy
A late fee of $1.00 per minute after 4:00pm will be due at check-out. However, there will be a one-time 5-minute grace period for a late check-out during the session. After the 5-minute grace period, a $1.00 fee will be incurred for each additional minute. Late fees must be paid in full via cash by the end of the session. Fees not paid by the end of the session will be invoiced to be paid online with an added 3% processing fee.
Supervision, gear, equipment, admission to all attractions and transportation during program. Students will be required to bring a snack and lunch each day.
COVID-19 & Immunization Policies
Following are all COVID-19 and Immunization Policies. SEACAMP San Diego reserves the right to modify or change these policies at any time.
- It is strongly recommended that all students complete their COVID-19 primary series vaccinations and the updated COVID-19 bivalent booster vaccination prior to session starting.
- Additionally, per the California Department of Health all participants will be required to provide a copy of their immunization records that include the date of their last tetanus shot, if they have received it. Students that are not able to supply a copy of their immunization records will not be able to attend camp.
- All students must be in good health at the time of their session start date. Students must not have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea).
- Students are required to follow a 10-day precaution plan. Specifically, students should be extra cautious of close interactions at school and other public settings; wear a high quality face covering for necessary interactions in public; only interact with individuals in their household when not wearing a high quality face covering (surgical mask, N95 or KN95). Additionally, if student is traveling by air within 10-days of session date, a high quality face covering is required in the airport and during the flight.
- COVID-19 testing is not currently required but MAY BE REQUIRED by the time the session start date. Also, face coverings may be required during program.