All students are expected to abide by the following established rules of behavior. Failure to do so will result in an immediate termination of session and no refunds will be provided. See full Cancellation Policy.
- Student will not attend camp, if student: has traveled 14 days prior to session start date; exhibits the following symptoms in the 14 days prior to session start date or any time during session: fever (100.4°F or greater), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; has been in contact with anyone suspected of having or diagnosed with COVID19 within the 14 days prior to sessions start date.
- Courteous, kind, and considerate behavior is expected at all times. Any behavior that compromises another students’ comfort or enjoyment of the program will not be tolerated.
- Students are expected to be at their assigned location at the appointed time.
- Students are expected to maintain appropriate physical distancing and face coverings/masks as directed.
- The responsibility for all personal items must be the student’s. SEACAMP and its agents cannot assume responsibility for lost or stolen items. Lost and found items not claimed within two weeks from end of session will be donated.
- It is the student’s responsibility to inform one of the camp counselors of: Illness, Injury, or Other problems.
- Any student using alcohol, tobacco, drugs or committing any illegal act will be sent home immediately at the parent or guardian’s expense.
- Possession of any items which may be considered dangerous (i.e. knives, etc.) or behavior which may compromise the safety of others will not be tolerated.
- No roller blades, skates, skateboards, surfboards or skim boards will be allowed at SEACAMP.
- Electronics, including but not limited to: game consoles, computers, tablets, e-readers and TV, DVD and MP3 players, are not permitted at SEACAMP. Additionally, personal cell phone use is not permitted for the duration of camp. Student cell phones will be turned off and collected upon arrival then returned upon departure each day camp.
In the Vans
- Student must sit in assigned seat.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times.
- Voices should be kept at a moderate level.
- No horseplay.
- No eating or drinking and no open food or drink.
- Seating areas must be kept clean.
Duty to Report
- Students are required to report to a camp counselor should they witness any of the above behavior.
These Rules and Policies are necessary to ensure the safety of students and counselors while enabling us to provide a fun and secure camp experience for everyone.