All students are expected to abide by the following established rules of behavior. Failure to do so will result in an immediate termination of session and no refunds will be provided. See full Cancellation Policy.
- All students must have 10 days of good health prior to the session start date and students are required to follow a 10-day precaution plan. Specifically, students should be extra cautious of close interactions at school if attending in-person. Only interact with individuals in their household (and wear a mask when that includes grandparents or in-home childcare). Wear a mask for necessary interactions in public (School, Doctors, Dentists, etc.).
- Non-vaccinated Student Requirements (for COVID-19) – In-state: students must not have traveled out-of-state or traveled by air in the 10 days prior to the session start date. Out-of-state: students must be in San Diego 10 days prior to the session start date. Vaccinated Student Requirements (for COVID-19) – In-state: students, with no COVID-19 symptoms, are able to bypass the no air travel and out-of-state travel requirements 10 days prior to the start of the session. Out-of-state: students, with no COVID-19 symptoms, are able to bypass the requirement to be in San Diego and the no air travel requirement 10 days prior to the start of the session. Proof of vaccination is required. All students must be fully vaccinated – at least two weeks past the second dose of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and two weeks past the single dose Janssen vaccine prior to the start of their session date.
- Student must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of start of session. Failure to provide COVID-19 PCR test results to SEACAMP San Diego (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the session starting or at check-in on the first day of camp will result in immediate cancellation of the student and no refunds will be provided. Students with a positive COVID-19 PCR test and their close contacts (including attending siblings or friends) will not be able to attend session and tuition will be partially refundable.
- Vaccinated or non-vaccinated (for COVID-19) students will not attend camp, if student exhibits any of the following symptoms in the 10 days prior to session start date or any time during session: fever (100.4°F or greater), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the 10 days prior to the start of the session. Non-vaccinated students will not attend camp, if student has been in contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 within the 10 days prior to the start of the session.
- Courteous, kind, and considerate behavior is expected at all times. Any behavior that compromises another students’ comfort or enjoyment of the program will not be tolerated.
- Students are expected to be at their assigned location at the appointed time. Students are expected to maintain appropriate physical distancing and face coverings/masks as directed.
- Student must be responsible for all personal items. SEACAMP and its agents cannot assume responsibility for lost or stolen items. Lost and found items not claimed within two weeks from end of session will be donated.
- It is the student’s responsibility to inform one of the Instructors of: Illness; Injury; Other problems
- Any student using alcohol, tobacco, drugs or committing any illegal act will be sent home immediately at the parent or guardian’s expense.
- Possession of any items which may be considered dangerous (i.e. knives, etc.) or behavior which may compromise the safety of others will not be tolerated.
- No roller blades, skates, skateboards, surfboards or skim boards will be allowed at SEACAMP
- Electronics, including but not limited to: game consoles, computers, tablets, e-readers and TV, DVD and MP3 players, are not permitted at SEACAMP. Additionally, personal cell phone use is not permitted for the duration of camp. Phones should be left at home, if brought they should be turned off and kept in bag for the day.
- Program/Session may be cancelled or modified based on local or regional public health concerns. Please have an alternative plan ready. All times and activities are subject to change due to scheduling considerations, weather, water conditions, etc. Activities may be not be done in order listed or together as listed above. Session may be cancelled or modified based on local or regional public health concerns. Please have an alternative plan ready.
In the Vans
- Student must sit in assigned seat.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times.
- Voices should be kept at a moderate level.
- No horseplay.
- No eating or drinking and no open food or drink.
- Seating areas must be kept clean.
Duty to Report
- Students are required to report to a camp counselor should they witness any of the above behavior.
These Rules and Policies are necessary to ensure the safety of students and counselors while enabling us to provide a fun and secure camp experience for everyone.