• 1-800-SEACAMP
Coronavirus - COVID-19
Information and Updates
Coronavirus - COVID-19 Information & Updates

SEACAMP San Diego reached the decision to cancel all of our Summer Camp sessions this summer. This is not a decision we came to lightly and we are deeply sorry to all of our students and families. We are sad we will see any students this summer. However, in light of the current CDC recommendations regarding summer camps and the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic in the US, we do not believe a summer camp programs at this time will allow us to maintain the high safety standards we all expect. Especially as our foremost priority is the safety of our students and instructors.

We do believe, if guidelines allow, that a semi-modified day-camp option for local families could be possible while still maintaining our safety and program standards. We are still exploring this possibility and will provide more information soon, if we are able to move forward. As always we continue to be committed to providing students with a quality marine science experience and look forward to offering that again in the future.