Total Tuition: $430.00 per student
Day Camp program is open to students entering 5th through 8th grade in the upcoming fall. Daily pick-up and drop-off is required each day and students are required to bring a snack and lunch each day.
To enroll, select session date and complete information about your student. Add the selection to cart, view cart and then proceed to checkout to complete enrollment process. Full tuition payment is due to secure student’s spot in desired session.
Enrollment is accepted online with a full tuition payment due at enrollment. SEACAMP Jr. sessions are open to students entering 5th through 8th grade in the upcoming fall. All COVID-19 policies, cancellation policy, and terms and conditions should be reviewed prior to enrolling your student. By enrolling in this program, you agree to all terms and conditions.
SEACAMP Jr. sessions are open to students entering 5th through 8th grade in the upcoming fall. Daily pick-up and drop-off is required each day and students will be required to bring a snack and lunch each day. All COVID-19 policies, cancellation policy, and Terms and Conditions should be reviewed prior to enrolling your student.
To enroll, select session date, and complete information about your student. Add the selection to cart and then proceed to checkout to complete enrollment process. Full tuition payment is due to secure student’s spot in desired session. To see all Rules and Polices regarding SEACAMP Programs, see Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation policy applied per student, per session. Cancellations 61 days prior to session start date are eligible for a full refund minus a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations between 31 and 60 days prior to session start date are subject to a $200 cancellation fee. All tuition is non-refundable between 0 and 30 days prior to session start date. All cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received in the above time frames.
Late Fee Policy
A late fee of $1.00 per minute after 4:00pm will be due at check-out. However, there will be a one-time 5-minute grace period for a late check-out during the session. After the 5-minute grace period, a $1.00 fee will be incurred for each additional minute. Late fees must be paid in full via cash by the end of the session. Fees not paid by the end of the session will be invoiced to be paid online with an added 3% processing fee.
Supervision, gear, equipment, admission to all attractions and transportation during program. Students will be required to bring a snack and lunch each day.
Each family should carefully consider if participation is appropriate for their student due to the additional risk associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Students who are immunocompromised, or live with individuals at risk of serious illness due to COVID-19 should not attend programs, or they should consult with their doctor to determine if participation would be safe and appropriate.
- Session may be cancelled or modified based on local or regional public health concerns. Please have an alternative plan ready.
- Many activities will occur in public park spaces that are accessible to the general public.
- Students may be required to wear a face covering in public places. Face covering must be good quality. Sun buffs and face shields cannot be used in place of a face covering.
- Fiesta Island Youth Aquatic Center is a multi-use facility that may include students from other geographic areas. SEACAMP students will have designated spaces and will have limited to no interaction with other programs.
COVID-19 Vaccination & Immunization Policies
All participants are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as defined by the CDC, by the start of their session date. Proof of vaccination is required.
Additionally, per the California Department of Health all participants will be required to provide a copy of their immunization records that include the date of their last tetanus shot. Participants must be up-to-date on required vaccinations for their age.
There are no exceptions or exemptions to these policies. Students that are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or are not able to supply a copy of their immunization records will not be able to attend camp.
As stated above all students are required to be fully vaccination for COVID-19 prior to the start of their session dates. Following are additional COVID-19 Policies. SEACAMP San Diego reserves the right to modify or change these policies at any time.
- All students must have 10 days of good health prior to the session start date and students are required to follow a 10-day precaution plan. Specifically, students should be extra cautious of close interactions at school, wear a good quality face covering for necessary interactions in public (school, doctors, etc.), and only interact with individuals in their household when not wearing a face covering.
- All instructors are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and will be periodically tested for COVID-19
- Students will be screened at check-in to meet the following health parameters. The answer must be NO to all of the following screening questions:
- Has student had any of the following symptoms:
- Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Fever • Chills • Muscle Pain • Sore throat • New loss of taste or smell • Nausea • Vomiting • Diarrhea
- Within the 10 days prior to camp, has student been in contact with anyone suspected or diagnosed with COVID19?
- Temperature check – No fever of 100.4°F or greater
- No observed symptoms of illness
- Has student had any of the following symptoms: