SEACAMP III $2995
Total Tuition: $2995.00 per student
Deposit: $300.00 due with enrollment
Final Payment: $2695.00 due by May 15th
Overnight camp open to students entering 9th through 12th grade in fall 2023 with previous SEACAMP II experience. Optional SCUBA Program provided for qualified students, fees and restrictions apply.
To enroll, select session date, dorm type, and complete information about your student. Add the selection to cart, view cart and then proceed to checkout to complete enrollment process. The Deposit Payment is required to reserve student’s spot in session.
Final Payment along with Registration Forms including forms for optional SCUBA Program and Travel Information Form are due on or before May 15, 2023. By enrolling in session you agree to make needed payment(s) and have all required forms submitted by this date, in addition to all other Terms and Conditions.
Students 9th grade or older have the option to attend SEACAMP II & III consecutively. The SEACAMP II session from June 15 – 21, 2023 is the session prior to SEACAMP III.
Session is open to students entering 9th through 12th grade in fall 2023 with previous SEACAMP II experience and session is limited to 28 students. Enrollment is accepted online only with a Deposit Payment. Payments are made in two installments, deposit and final payment. Do NOT select another Deposit Payment to make an additional installment payment. All COVID-19 & Immunization Policies, Cancellation Policies, and Terms and Conditions should be reviewed prior to enrolling your student.
To enroll, select session date, dorm type and then complete the information about your student. Once everything is filled in, add the selection to the cart and proceed to checkout to complete enrollment process. Students 9th grade or older have the option to attend SEACAMP II & III consecutively. Consecutive sessions are indicated with (*). There are NO electronics allowed at camp including personal cell phone use with the exception of a digital camera. For more information please see Communication tab on the SEACAMP III page. To see all Rules and Polices regarding SEACAMP Programs, see Terms and Conditions.
Wait List: To add you to the wait list for a session that is full, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Desired session; Student Name (first and last); Student date of birth; Student gender identity; Student grade (fall 2023); Parent contact information (best email and phone number).
Each family should carefully consider if participation is appropriate for their student due to the additional risk associated with the COVID-19. Students who are immunocompromised, or live with individuals at risk of serious illness due to COVID-19 should not attend programs, or they should consult with their doctor to determine if participation would be safe and appropriate.
- Session may be cancelled or modified based on local or regional public health concerns. Please have an alternative plan ready.
- Many activities will occur in public spaces that are accessible to the general public.
- Students may be required to wear a face covering in public places. Face covering must be high quality. Sun buffs and face shields cannot be used in place of a face covering.
- Fiesta Island Youth Aquatic Center is a multi-use facility that will include students from other geographic areas. SEACAMP students will have designated spaces and will have limited to no interaction with other programs.
Tuition, Payments, Forms, & Due Dates
Final Payment along with the required Registration Forms including forms for optional SCUBA Program and Travel Information Form are due on or before May 15, 2023. By enrolling in session(s) you agree to make needed payment(s) and have all required forms submitted by this date, in addition to all other Terms and Conditions. Failure to meet this deadline may result in enrollment cancellation and and the stated Cancellation Policies apply. Payments are made in two installments, deposit and final payment. Do NOT select another Deposit Payment to make an additional installment payment. The required forms are available online and the information to complete the forms and the Final Payment will be emailed to the email address used at enrollment.
Tuition includes all meals, housing, activities, 24-hour supervision, travel in San Diego, all gear – including wetsuit, mask, snorkel, and fins, plus SEACAMP swag. Airport pick-up and drop-off to San Diego International Airport (SAN) is also included – restrictions apply, see Travel Information for details. For students participating in our optional SCUBA Program, there is a $150.00 Program Fee per student, per session and and a $150 Rental Fee per student, per session (if gear needed).
Additional travel fees apply for airline Unaccompanied Minor service, train pick-up and drop-off service, or for airline flights arriving/departing outside given window of time. Fees will apply for late auto departures. Fees apply for those participating in optional SCUBA Program during SEACAMP II & III. Information on completing the online Registration Forms including the forms for the optional SCUBA Program and Travel Information Form along with the Final Payment and additional Fees will be emailed to the email address used at enrollment.
COVID-19 & Immunization Policies
SEACAMP San Diego reserves the right to modify or change these policies at any time.
- It is strongly recommended that all students complete their COVID-19 primary series vaccinations and the updated COVID-19 bivalent booster vaccination prior to session starting.
- Per the California Department of Health all participants will be required to provide a copy of their immunization records that include the date of their last tetanus shot, if they have received it. Students that are not able to supply a copy of their immunization records will not be able to attend camp.
- All students must be in good health at the time of their session start date. Students must not have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea).
- Students will undergo a health screening prior to check-in at camp and must not have any of the above symptoms. If a student arrives to camp with one or more of these symptoms, that student is not permitted to check-in. A rapid COVID-19 test may be administered during health screening.
- Students are required to follow a 10-day precaution plan. Specifically, students should be extra cautious of close interactions at school and other public settings; wear a high quality face covering for necessary interactions in public; only interact with individuals in their household when not wearing a high quality face covering (surgical mask, N95 or KN95). Additionally, if student is traveling by air within 10-days of session date, a high quality face covering is required in the airport and during the flight.
- Students that are traveling by air to San Diego are required to wear a high quality face mask (surgical mask, N95 or KN95) in the airport and during their flight.
- COVID-19 testing is not currently required but MAY BE REQUIRED by the time of the session start date. Additionally, students that attend consecutive sessions may be tested between sessions. A positive test may result in cancellation of enrollment in next session.
Deposit and tuition may be partially refundable. Cancellations prior to March 15 are subject to a $150.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations between March 15 and May 15 are subject to a $300 cancellation fee. All tuition is non-refundable after May 15. Travel fees, unaccompanied minor fees and SCUBA fees are fully refundable up to 30 days prior to session date. Cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com and received by the dates stated above. Cancellation email must include student’s name, date of birth, and session date. Cancellation Policy applies to each session.
Cancellation Policy due to Medical Withdrawal or COVID-19 Infection Withdrawal
Cancellations made due to medical withdrawal or COVID-19 infection withdrawal after May 15 require a physician note and/or or proof of infection with cancellation. Notification of medical withdrawal must include a note from participant’s primary care physician or physician providing care stating why participant is unable to attend SEACAMP San Diego. Notification of COVID-19 infection withdrawal must include a record of infection from medical provider, pharmacy, lab or clinic. Cancellation must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must also include student’s name, date of birth, and session date. Cancellations between May 16 and two weeks prior to session start date are subject to a $150.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations between two weeks and 72 hours of session start date are subject to a $300 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 72 hours of the session start date are subject to a $500 cancellation fee. All tuition amounts are non-refundable if notice of cancellation does not include physician note and/or record of COVID-19 infection. Cancellations/withdrawals received prior to May 15 are subject to the normal Cancellation Policy. Cancellation Policy applies to each session.
If program is cancelled by SEACAMP due health and safety concerns, deposit/tuition is refundable minus a $150 processing fee.
Transfer Policy applies per student, per session. Students may request to transfer (switch session dates) without penalty prior to May 15th. Requests will be granted providing space is available. Request a transfer by emailing email@example.com with your student’s name, date of birth, current session date and desired new session date. Transfer may require new paperwork. Fees may apply for changes after May 15th.
The SEACAMP SCUBA Program is offered during SEACAMP II & III sessions and is not required to participate. SCUBA Program is optional and provided in addition to snorkeling. Students must be 14 years or older, a certified SCUBA diver by the start of their session, and receive medical clearance to participate in SCUBA Program. Medical restrictions apply and additional forms are required. SEACAMP San Diego does not provide SCUBA training. Therefore, students with no formal training prior to the SEACAMP session will not be allowed to SCUBA dive. There are no exceptions to the SCUBA requirement – students must be 14 years or older and a certified SCUBA diver by the start of their session to participate in SCUBA. See SCUBA Program information here.
Students are able to arrive and depart by auto, air, or train (train service requires an additional fee). Specific arrival and departure windows are provided for each mode of transport. All participants are required to submit travel plans via the Travel Information Form with the rest of the Registration Forms which are due on or before May 15th. Changes to travel after May 15th must be approved by SEACAMP San Diego but may not be possible. See more information regarding travel here.